We are a coalition of 275+ member organisations
Our work is underpinned by the following principles:
- We are guided by and will amplify the voices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leadership, in commitment to being a true ally;
- Our approach is strengths-based and leaning into the positive - a Voice to Parliament is a positive change for Australia and this will be reflected in our work;
- We support the implementation of all calls in the Uluru Statement: Voice, Treaty and Truth;
- We will leverage our combined and individual influence and agency for change while not competing with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations for funding;
- We will be conduits for information and action, using our position as leading organisations to generate more awareness and knowledge on the Uluru Statement.